Thursday, May 26, 2011

@#$%!!!

Holy CRAP BALLS.

I literally just spend an hour typing up the longest manifesto on Cowboy Man and his theories for training.  ONLY TO ACCIDENTALLY HIT Ctrl-A and then the space bar thereby deleting the WHOLE DAMN THING. and of course blogger SAVED IT before I could close out and recover a partially saved draft.

I am going to attempt to find some whiskey to shoot before calmly returning to the computer and attempting to recreate what was undoubtedly some of the most organized writing I've accomplished in some time.

If no post appears, then you know that I either couldn't find any whiskey to soothe the anger, or I just couldn't bring myself to duplicate my efforts.  Either way, my apologies.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha I just died out laughing!! I HATE it when that happens! Its absolutely infuriating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ctrl Z is your friend. :) Probably too late now, but may save you a bit of heartburn in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I was going to suggest Ctrl Z too. Sorry you lost your post. I know how frustrating it is to try to recreate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails