Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grand Supreme Champion

Couldn't have asked for more this weekend. Well, at least not from The Husband.... Prairie left a few things to be desired..

But seriously. Hauling to weird vet appointment early Friday, then scooting to the barn and home to prep for the show... And scooting to the show... And unloading tack trunks and hay and helping wash horses... And sewing buttons on my hunt coat... And walking the horse between (very) frustrating rounds.....
And filling a cooler with ice and wine for all us girls... And dutifully cheering us on and managing to video all the rides.

He wins.

(Prairie won some things too but I'll recap that later)

One of our friends captured this little snapshot of a caught glance during one of my Hunter U/S classes.... Love him.

(hate the hands though- shorten those freaking reins!!!!)






9 comments:

  1. Love the smile! My show pics always look like I am angry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest photo ever! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! You guys are great together.

    And you totally won the husband lottery, girl. Don't forget it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is such a GREAT photo!! I love it! The emotion just shines through and you look soooo happy! :) I love candid shots like this. I would so frame it and hang it on my wall if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your husband wins out of all the horse husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is seriously WAY TOO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo! It says so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great picture!!! frame it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails