Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dream Farm...(sigh)

So this property has been on the market for... a while.  And with a $14.8m price tag it's easy to see why.  Property taxes alone would be around $80k a year (to say nothing of the electric bill...).  But man, the facilities are drool worthy.  I'd be happy with a stall in the barn, to say nothing of the over-the-top home that comes with..

Assuming I actually had $14,800,000 and wanted to spend it all on a farm, it would sadly violate my 30 minutes from home requirement. (so sad).

Anyone want to chip in on this?? Or find a rich foreign prince to buy it for us?

The full listing can be seen here
property map

Indoor looking at the sales center/lounge

yup.
Why would you need a house?
OH, cause it looks like that.
outdoor bar area (obvi)
Indoor bar area (and pool?) Is it weird I only like the bar pictures?
Just in case a video would help persuade you....



It was originally developed and is currently being run as a big time Arabian facility (along with some cattle ranching).. but with 160 acres I could see a nice XC course... some extra homes for my friends... what else??

I promise everyone could come visit us anytime they wanted.

7 comments:

  1. ....I'm speechless. I didn't know that many barns existed like that in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. I would come visit you. A lot. That place is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll run it for you, if I can live there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I think we could all live there with you! What a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a Nigerian Prince who won the Spanish Lottery, you just need to send them your credit card info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh. Love it. And the pool? I hate pools and I would totally swim in that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Am I a friend? Can I move in? Did I mention I'm broke? I hope you won't hold that against me.... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails