Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm headed off to the San Juans again for some R&R, and I'm literally counting the hours before I get to jet out of here.  I know I've said it before, but the cabin is my happy place and since it's my birthday, that's where I'm going. :)

P has a busy weekend of working in front of her, and I'm excited to catch her next week on the flipside.  In the meantime, here are a few snaps of the lady from her workouts this week:

She's so damn cute it's hard to resist...

I know she's crunched here.. but look at her hocks! Pushing! we have a hind end!

 Less push... but still cuter

 Baby haunches in... not bad for Week 2!

More baby lateral work.. this time a leg yield..  (note the tail swishing..)

 Tail!!! it's growing back.

1 comment:

  1. She is very beautiful - have a good and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails