Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TABS!

Okay, so technology (among other things) is not my strong suit, but I finally figured out how to make tabbed pages for the blog! Kudos me, I'm about three years late on everything... sigh.

Oh well. 

If you're so inclined, I added a quick "about us" page for some background on Miss P and myself, and other pages are in the making... maybe something on Wobblers and whatever else seems entertaining or relevant.  At this point that might include a page on "how to pay extensive vet bills (step 1: marry rich, damn..), or possibly a page on "humans: how to bite, kick and glare at them" authored by Pia. 

Who knows. But I'm feeling slightly more proficient and productive (not at my "real" job) this morning!

Happy Tuesday! Real post coming this afternoon, I promise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails