Friday, April 29, 2011

A Cinderella (ish) Story...

New theory: the mare is attempting to copy Miss Kate Middleton and snag a Prince Charming of her very own.

Why do I think she's scheming?

Frankly it's the only explanation I can come up with for why the mare is conveniently 'slipping' out of her shoes in the middle of the night.

I'm not sure who she thinks she is going to come along and swoop up her horseshoe/slipper then launch an all out hunt to come rescue her from the evil stepmother (me??).

But she must have grand ideas of some sort because otherwise, I just can't figure out why she would keep throwing her shoes about like a teenager trying to get dressed for the prom.

Either way, I clearly couldn't ride, or even lunge, and I'm a little miffed that we might be shoeless on Sunday.

Bad mare. No fairy tales for you.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails